The Ministry of Environmental Protection and United Nations Development Programme UNDP, with the support of the Global Environment Facility, are implementing the Climate Smart Urban Development Challenge (CSUD) project.
Clean air challenge: Calling for innovations to reduce air pollution in Serbia and improve air quality
The Ministry of Environmental Protection and United Nations Development Programme UNDP, with the support of the Global Environment Facility, are implementing the Climate Smart Urban Development Challenge (CSUD) project. We are inviting local self-governments, public and private companies, civil society organizations, research and academic institutions, and individuals to jointly come up with innovative ideas for decreasing the emission of the greenhouse gases (GHG) and to fight climate change. By helping turn these ideas to reality, we aim to create climate resilient local communities throughout Serbia.
CSUD project launches two challenges, calling for innovative ideas on how to contribute in a practical manner to GHG emission reduction and climate change resilience, and to develop, finance and implement these ideas.
- Call for innovative circular economy projects
- Zero-waste, no pollution & “green” power in production of essential oils in Serbia
- Clean air challenge: Calling for innovations to reduce air pollution in Serbia and improve air quality
- PUC „Toplana-Šabac“ set up a mini solar power plant
- “No Waste Kitchen” Challenge
- Innovation Call “Action for Climate Positive Change” in Western Balkans
- New product from old refrigerators – recycling for waste reduction and environmental protection
- Bio-waste Management Challenge Call officially open for applications
- Regional Workshops had been held for the Public Call for the “Climate Smart Bio – Waste Management Challenge”
- Public call for the support for Civil Society Organizations projects of environmental protection
- Open call for participation in Summer School on Climate Action “Jorney 2020”
- The Annual Gathering of Climate Change Practitioners was held in Belgrade
- This year in Serbia 300 kilometers of trucks full of special waste streams were recycled
- The First Energy Cooperative In Serbia „Sunny Roofs“ Was Founded In Šabac
- Smart Bag and Green Reading Room won at Climathons in Subotica and Čačak
- Climathon will be held in five cities of Serbia on October 25th
- Climate Change Was One of the Most Important Topics of the 9th Belgrade Security Forum
- Cities are crucial for the fight against climate change
- Welcome to the conference “Citizens Build Smart Cities”
- Five climate-smart projects receive funding for implementation in Serbia