The Ministry of Environmental Protection and United Nations Development Programme UNDP, with the support of the Global Environment Facility, are implementing the Climate Smart Urban Development Challenge (CSUD) project.
The Ministry of Environmental Protection and United Nations Development Programme UNDP, with the support of the Global Environment Facility, are implementing the Climate Smart Urban Development Challenge (CSUD) project. We are inviting local self-governments, public and private companies, civil society organizations, research and academic institutions, and individuals to jointly come up with innovative ideas for decreasing the emission of the greenhouse gases (GHG) and to fight climate change. By helping turn these ideas to reality, we aim to create climate resilient local communities throughout Serbia.
CSUD project launches two challenges, calling for innovative ideas on how to contribute in a practical manner to GHG emission reduction and climate change resilience, and to develop, finance and implement these ideas.
- How the First Digitized Farm in Serbia Increased Yield Despite Drought
- Celebration of the World Food Day
- THE FIRST ALGAE AIR PURIFIER IN SERBIA
- How do you light a lightbulb with food waste?
- How both the environment and the citizens of Šabac pay lower price for heating?
- The Digital Platform for Circular Economy has started working
- Call for innovative circular economy projects
- Zero-waste, no pollution & “green” power in production of essential oils in Serbia
- Clean air challenge: Calling for innovations to reduce air pollution in Serbia and improve air quality
- PUC „Toplana-Šabac“ set up a mini solar power plant
- “No Waste Kitchen” Challenge
- Innovation Call “Action for Climate Positive Change” in Western Balkans
- New product from old refrigerators – recycling for waste reduction and environmental protection
- Bio-waste Management Challenge Call officially open for applications
- Regional Workshops had been held for the Public Call for the “Climate Smart Bio – Waste Management Challenge”
- Public call for the support for Civil Society Organizations projects of environmental protection
- Open call for participation in Summer School on Climate Action “Jorney 2020”
- The Annual Gathering of Climate Change Practitioners was held in Belgrade
- This year in Serbia 300 kilometers of trucks full of special waste streams were recycled
- The First Energy Cooperative In Serbia „Sunny Roofs“ Was Founded In Šabac